At nearly every pregnancy center, you can find . . .
* Pregnancy tests
* Confidential and nonjudgmental counseling
* Medical referrals
* Information on your options
* Help applying for medical insurance or government assistance
* Temporary housing
* Maternity and baby clothes
* Baby equipment
Many pregnancy centers also provide . . .
* Medical care for you and your baby, on-site or through affiliated doctors and nurses
* Donated legal assistance
* Job training and job search assistance
* Parenting classes
* Relationship counseling
You can access this help by phone or just by walking in. Services at crisis pregnancy centers are free and confidential. If a center does not have a resource you need at the office, staff can help you find it elsewhere.